Below is our wish list: items that we need in order to continue to provide a peaceful, inspiring place for people to visit. If you have something to offer that isn’t on our list, we might still need it – please contact us with your kind ideas. We also have special projects that need sponsors and in-kind donations.
Some trees have already been donated for planting, but there is much room for more. Native shrubs & trees on our wish list include Harakeke, Coprosma Propinqua, Cordyline Australis, Griselinia ‘Broadway Mint’, Myrsine Australis, and others.
Offerings For The Gompa (Meditation Hall)
This creates a lot of merit!
- 2 big beautiful rugs
- A new beautiful non-slip hall rug for Lamas to prostrate on
- New meditation cushions
- New silk or beautiful table clothes
- Tea lights for special light offerings
Offer Garden Tools
Eight acres of beautiful garden need a lot of tender loving care.
- Pruning shears
- Solar lamps
- Cleaning and sharpening of tools
Offer Office Supplies
Help us organizing Dharma Teachings.
- White and bright coloured printing paper (A4)
- Notebooks, notepads, pens, thumbtacks, adhesive tape, blue tack
- Envelopes A4 & A5, compliment slips
- New matching office furniture for a beautiful environment to greet guests
Offer Household Items
Help us providing a clean and safe place for Sangha and our guests.
- New pillows, duvets, and blankets
- 3 mattress protectors (wool)
- 4 Duvet covers for Sangha (dark red)
- A lot of tea towels
- Hand towels and towels (white)
- Duvet covers or sheet sets (single size, white)
- Bathmats (white or dark red)
- 2 sets of soap pumps and toothbrush holders
- Table cloths
- Indoor and outdoor brooms
Offer Kitchen Items
- Help us providing jammy food.
- Urgently needed: new stove/cooker with 4 elements either gas or power
- Urgently needed: 2 big power saving fridges for centre and visitors
- New/sharp knives
- New pans & pots
- Airtight containers
- 4 med sized mixing bowls (metal)
- 4 med sized salad serving bowls
- 3 large serving platters (white)
- 3 large metal rubbish bins with lids
Offer good furniture
Help us making feel people at home.
- Single beds
- Small writing desks
- Book shelves
- Bedside tables & bedside lamps & clip-on-lights
- Chairs & armchairs
Offer a Library Cabinet For Our Dharma Books
In order to protect them and keep them nice so many more people will be able to read and enjoy Dharma. We also need additional shelving so we can expand the library and keep the Dharma higher off the ground. For measurements and to discuss details, please contact us.