Outreach within the community
- Donation basis guided meditation daily at the centre and on Thursdays in Coromandel Town
- Speakers and meditation leaders available for schools, addiction support programs, senior and social groups, and more. Contact us to request someone to come to your group.
- Support for local community to come to programmes on a donation basis
- Special classes offered in various locations in the Coromandel Peninsula
Guru, Tara and Medicine Buddha Pujas held on their traditional days each month – everyone is welcome with no booking necessary.
- Sponsor a puja for loved ones or special projects
- Contact us with your requests to have someone added to our dedication prayer list
Spiritual Care Resources for the Dying and Bereaved
- one-on-one or family support sessions (by appointment only)
- prayers for the ill and deceased
- practice support
Personal Retreat Support
- general retreat advice based on supporting many individuals in retreat
- logistical support for long-term retreatants including shopping and regular written check-ins that support silence
- discounted accommodation rates
Support for organizing or revamping your daily practice
- make a session with one of our “old” students or one of our teachers or sangha members to get your practice tidied up and sorted or just a little extra inspiration and ideas if your current practice is feeling stale.
- join an online discussion on our Facebook group and put your questions and ideas to the local dharma community!
Gompa, Stupa, Stupa meditation room, and beautiful grounds open daylight hours (except during certain courses/retreats or when posted)
Bringing qualified Tibetan Buddhist Lamas and FPMT teachers from around the world to our small corner of New Zealand
Baby Blessing and Animal Blessing*
Holy Object Consecration and Blessing*
*For Blessing Ceremonies: by appointment; or if we get enough expressions of interest, we will hold a special day at the Centre for anyone to join!